Foreign

As I said I am back to writing!! 😊✌️

Preface:
We sing to express right?!
There is this emerging emotions
after we have experiences, that needs a tune to express.

Well this post is about us singing to express our existing 'emotion'.
But then there are times, when we hear a foreign tune
which obviously we can't make sense of but which is able
to 'create an emotion' for us!
And that is powerful! Isn't it?

Foreign

It rains, with water droplets
cascading down, downhill
where the violets lay
swaying to the tune of the wind,
and so I go
gazing into the mist,
that thickens as I walk uphill!
And here goes my words
stringing together by themselves
one after other
Into this beautiful melody
I get to hum to myself!

An another ordinary day
And did I just hear a melody?
a tune
with words, crispy clout
making no sense
words foreign, but..
but the tune, continues
to paint, a picture about
swaying violets,
cascading raindrops,
gathering mist,
and so I find myself walking
as it rains, in my heart!


Comments

Popular Posts