Walking in the woods..

When one's inspiration is Rahul Dravid,
something like this comes into mind!
Too many metaphors, well it's not my writing if it isn't metaphorical! 😌
Excuse my bad writing skills like you all usually do!😉😅
This is more of me expressing respect towards
The Wall! 💙
#Impromptu #RahulDravid #U19CWC

Walking in the woods..

They said I was a fool
As I refused to walk on highways
Those who walked
I saw them build castles, high
and skyscrapers, much higher
I could only marvel at the sight
As architectures touched the sky
Parting clouds,disappearing beyond!

While I, I chose to walk in the woods
Leaving a crooked trail,
not meant to be followed, no
Only to convey, one can create their own!

I lived on tree houses, watching
more scrapers emerging, into view
I watched sunbeams dance through
the skyscraper and castle spires
mesmerized, a view to admire
And I knew I chose right
I chose to plant seeds, grow trees
Coz this,I believe is what the castles need!

Comments

Popular Posts