Celebrating U

Monsoon really gets my thinking into a overdrive! 😂
And I can't help but to write!

This post is actually a bit complex coz there are many things I tried to say here.
(I have played a lot with words here 😏)

I would really like to know what do you make out of it as you read this! Just share your thoughts if you want..#optional 😉

Happy Monsoon!!

Celebrating the 'U' in YOU

I see you try and try
to pry, and pry some more
trying to unravel, this story
or known as of yet, a mystery
called Life,
and Life with its humour wry
leaves you all high and dry
but again, what do you expect
while you ponder still
about that 'Y' in 'why'!

And I see you see others
around you
and claim, claim some more
of how you want to become them
or, how you don't want to be them
or, how yonder lies
that 'O' in 'owe' !

And as I see you, the real you
trying, and trying so hard
constantly moving, and moving on
I am here to remind you
'don't you forget that I watch
I watch you, as you are! '
and if you wonder, still
what's up with that 'U' in 'you'?
let me answer that for you
I truly, with all of my heart
celebrate the 'U' in YOU!!


Comments

Popular Posts