Friend Lists

Happy Friendship Day 😊🎉

------------------------------------------
Friend lists
------------------------------------------

Lists few, scrolling through
taking my time to go through..
my book list, my music list
and of course, my contact list..
On this friendship day, an ode
to all my "friends" list..

Book list of mine,
thou been with me
through thick and thin,
thine is the world
whence I live, verily
crazy shalt my old English,
sounds..
I blame thee!!

Music list of mine,
impossible to imagine
my world, without you
You lift me up, then
toss me awhile
Only to leave me
free-falling, for miles..

Contact list of mine,
It's funny to address you
in a way like this,
but let me tell you..
though I live,
in a world of books
travel, through music
when it comes to
counting blessings,
I think of you, and only you!!

Comments

Popular Posts