Speak Yourself #7 : The Goldilocks Principle

Each element has a different narrator perspective and story setting, although the arc is kind of in linear progression.
Element -  Air
Narrator (I) - A human
Theme - The perspective of a pilot after his failed flight
Tag words - just right

Speak Yourself #7 : The Goldilocks Principle

I recall the air swishing
alongside
gigantic wooden wingspan..
I recall the waves splashing
alongside
mammoth hull, sponsons..
my flight stays a memory
merely a flash in the pan!
I catch myself
thinkin 'bout my dreams,
hopes, my journey
dashed, too short
not enough, not enough for me!

I find my 'flying boat'
decorated, alongside
aircrafts and spacecrafts
on display, in a museum
while I catch myself
thinkin 'bout my dreams,
hopes, my craft
too extreme, needing a middle
just right, just right for me!

-------------------------------------------

Concluding thoughts :

We are often told that there's a formula for success,life essentials, right way to live life..
And we put efforts, implementing that formula and find that what we achieved isn't 'just right' for us.
What makes our life a success is what feels 'just right' to us!

Comments

Popular Posts