Speak Yourself #1: The Rabbit Hole

Okay, I am currently inspired to write after the #speak_yourself campaign. So it's going to be a series, not sure how many parts long but I have got a lot to speak on!! So here goes the first one.

Preface:
Each element has a different narrator perspective.
Element - Air
Narrator (I) - A human
Theme - The perspective of a human observing the world around resulting in subjective conclusion, with no real fact check.
Tag words - imagination, reality, beliefs

Speak Yourself #1 : The Rabbit Hole

They speak of Alice
again and again
of the Rabbit Hole she fell in
where she was lost
never to be found
But I did find the Rabbit hole
though, I didn't dare peer in
ain't jumping in, until
I find what lies therein..

So beside a rabbit hole
I wait and wait,
determined to find Alice
everything lost is found
something in me
just won't believe otherwise
thereby,
beside a rabbit hole
I converse
with a cat and a dog,
a snake and an eagle
some call it strange, cramped
some call it complex, caved in
some unable to dive in
though all wanting to go in..
then finally,
I met a rabbit
who calls it a warren, a home..
and so here I conclude
everyone is probably wrong
about Alice
falling down a rabbit hole
without realizing that
she was 'the Rabbit' all along
digging a place of her own.

----------------------------------------------

Concluding thoughts:
Most times a observer sees things with a preconceived notion about the world and the living around him/her.
'Down a rabbit hole' is such a notion I think..
The point in time wherein the known becomes unknown or where a new reality is created, only to be perceived by the said observer.
There is nothing like 'escaping' reality only a birth of new perspective.

Comments

Popular Posts