Speak Yourself #17 : Dual and Multiple

Each element has a different narrator perspective and story setting, although the arc is kind of in linear progression
Element -  Fire
Narrator (Artemis) - God
Theme - The Moon Goddess reveals the secret that her twin hides.
Tag words - dual, multiple

Speak Yourself #17 : Dual and Multiple

Upon my chariot silver I ride
across the sky,
along the countryside..
On my way to hunt I hear
him, draped in thickest black,
singing to a reflection,
watery slack
hitting a rousing crescendo,
tinged with sorrow
the waning shape..
the declining shine..
he mourns
a memory of a star!

Upon my chariot silver I ride
shooting down the sky,
halting just beside..
I laugh out loud
'That wicked twin of mine
is such a show-off
plays hide-and-seek with
light and shadow of thine'
Pulling the crescent
out of my crown,
tucking gently
inside his night gown,
Pulling his pockets
inside out , I let
glitter pool out,
a reflection,
multiple stars
twinkling brighter
he catches me murmur
'My twin ain't the only star out there'

--------------------------------------------

Concluding thoughts:
The brightest things are supposed to enlighten us, which they do, making us see clearly the near, but blinding us from seeing the far!
The duality in our present is much easier to see than the complexity of the future. Sometimes to see further we just need to go the distance, not outside but inside 😊✌️



Comments

Popular Posts