Muse

On one of those usual days 
long time back
I happen to quantify
my existence, as it stood at
90% musings, 10% materiality
I recall my time spent  
researching, many different 
written words and voices
perspectives and characters
filtered, determined to see
myself outlined
at least in my mind
and I did find them, who 
happen to inspire me
mentored me
in my becoming
outlines forming
one "realized thought" a time..

But then you came along
all at once and 
for the first time 
something happen to touch 
an unknown, and I thought
is this what they call a soul?
As if some otherworldly portal
got unlocked
I racked my mind, the outlines
trying to express
this overwhelming emotion
and found none
this unnamed shape of my existence,
a mix of serendipity, calling and belonging
above all, a sense of gratitude
for saving me 
from the monotony of the routine!




















P.S. 

Images used does not belong to me. Used solely for aesthetic purpose, courtesy google search.

Credit to the actual owner. No copyright infringement intended. 

Comments

Popular Posts