Art Form #9 : The Descendant

Different, intriguing, alien that's what their eyes 
seem to voice inside their minds
as they looked, down on me
and that has got nothing to do
with my bald head or my metal body
or the fact that am inanimate
but due to my inverted existence
that instead of wanting to fly high
I choose to fall, to descend..

But it's them who intrigues me more
with their body made of flesh and bones
and an animate existence
I wanna show them a mirror
that though it's admirable to grow 
towards the sky, to fly high
the eternal journey always, 
begins and ends down below 
afterall, living or non-living
we all are descendants of the Earth.

P.S. This post is inspired by artwork from
instagram prof : @jamesjeanart













P.S. 

Images used does not belong to me. Used solely for aesthetic purpose, courtesy google search.

Credit to the actual owner. No copyright infringement intended. 

Comments

Popular Posts