Wordpaint!

My world expands
a word at a time
Like a blank canvas colored
a brush-stroke at a time
without them it exists, as only 
lines, borders and  boundaries
predefined in mere shades of grey!
When it began
I stuttered and mumbled a lot
unsure which color went where
my world, it appeared 
more like a doodled paint
unfitting and alien
like a foreign language 
rolling on tip of my tongue
though I knew and could feel the hue
it had no name, only a hex value
my world was just 
user-unfriendly, un-aesthetic mess!
So I set out to create 
a dictionary for my world
a palette for my canvas
Now as the time passes
the dictionary grows, the palette fills 
more and more
so much so that
the dictionary becomes, my world
and the palette, my canvas
and now, it matters not
how it seems outside
friendly or not, aesthetic or not
coz to me now it feels home!









P.S. 

Images used does not belong to me. Used solely for aesthetic purpose, courtesy google search.

Credit to the actual owner. No copyright infringement intended. 

Comments

Popular Posts