Love Yourself

I can never ever love you
atleast
not the way I want to
or the way I meant to
my love, it is
too bookish
too unrealistic
too imaginative
maybe a little too thoughtful
but more so it is lethal
if not received as intended
so let go if you don't know
how to receive it
not your fault though
because I realise, it 
was me who formulated it
concocted it alchemically 
synthesized, especially
for the one who I have 
come to know the best
the one who needed it most
like O2 and H2O
it has always ever been
for me, only me..

and yet I leave it here
in its rawest form
just another ingredient
for you to choose or not
call it by any name Love
as long as it helps you brew
a concoction of your very own
an elixir for your life..

I hope to receive it well 💜

- Krutika Tawde


#prompt #lovemyself #unicefcampaign

Comments

Popular Posts