Art Form #3: Calligraphy

Preface:
Well this is my ode to those times when I used to practice a lot of pretty cursive writing but now nothing is pretty about my handwriting😅
There is this distinct color of passion and dedication to one's art, found in an artist's eyes ,happiness is finding more such colours😇

Lexicon :
1.Sensei - Japanese for 'teacher'
2.Barakamon - Japanese for 'the energetic one'

Post Inspiration :
Anime 'Barakamon' , where Sensei Handa, a professional calligrapher meets Naru, this cute little kid and both of them took me on this warm ,fun journey of discovering life calligraphy 😇

Art Form #3: Calligraphy

blue sea
yellow sunset,
colored butterflies
green slime too, hehehehe
lively
colors..
they fascinate me..

black ink,
black on paper
black on wall
even black on floor, humph
handwritten
letters..
they fascinate him..

curious
i want to write too
like him
letters pretty, unbroken
with twists and curves
squiggly
all fading to black..

colors
still fascinate me
when he writes
i wanna know
that, what lights a spark
that color in his eyes..
the one i cannot name..
not yet!

- Krutika Tawde

P.S. This post is written as child's (Naru) point-of-view. I have fond memories of watching this anime many years back and absolutely love the opening song 'Rashisa' by Super Beaver🎵

Comments

Popular Posts