Spring Dream

When I first met you 

I didn't even ask for your name 

yet you left me a photo-card 

that scorched in summer, 

got soaked in monsoon, 

shriveled in autumn, only 

to be snowed under in winter 

a fading memory 

resting in peace 

But then you returned 

knocking on my door again 

a year later, then a few after 

just as I came to accept 

the cycle to repeat 

I caught a glimpse of you over 

the TV, heard you over the radio 

much later sought you over internet  

on murky rainy days 

especially like today 

I seek you, you who saunters 

around the globe with your 

penchant smiles and cheery aura 

caught on camera 

in parts and pieces, a movie 

that springs as long as the earth spins 

chasing hope 

a warm imprint on the timeline 

Oh don't get me wrong, am no stalker 

Only hoping to know your name 

so that I did know who to thank 

for the blooming flower blossoms 

even in the dampened dreams!






















P.S. 

Images used does not belong to me. Used solely for aesthetic purpose, courtesy google search.

Credit to the actual owner. No copyright infringement intended. 

Comments

Popular Posts