Persona

When I first came to know you three
what grabbed my attention
were your distinct personas!

That cheerful portrayal of drive and ambition
I sought after but found so difficult
especially the 'cheerful' part
which you make seem so effortless Hoseok
You truly continue to be a Hope
that someday I may achieve the same!

That straightforward steady precise conviction
behind every word you utter
all purpose and goals
no intermixing facts and opinions now are we Yoongi?
You truly continue to provide Faith
that somehow I can make it work for me too!

Then there is you Namjoon
I don't see you as much as I hear you
that subtle poetic thinking
connecting the dots and thus Life as you go
more so asking important questions
and oh-so impeccably timing them
You truly continue to be the Self-love
that somewhere resides within me
that I promise to attain!

Thank you for being 
the three-leafed clover
that found me!


☘️🌠💜
















NOTE: Persona is the outward projection of oneself that one shows the world, the one that a person wishes to be known as!


P.S. 

Images used does not belong to me. Used solely for aesthetic purpose, courtesy google search.

Credit to the actual owner. No copyright infringement intended. 



Comments

Popular Posts