Myth

I am a pheonix, a bird
still you won't ever 
see me fly
coz I am a myth
survived 
only by mortal faith..
Am not extinct
just coz you don't see..
Even if the sky 
is wide, and infinite..
no bird flies forever
won't hold my ashes when I burn..
So I return home,
only a piece of earth
cushions my fall
caring, tending
while from my ashes I reborn..
But am a bird
and I will fly again
and still 
you won't see me fly
coz I am a myth..
Even then, this myth survives
coz the earth refuses 
to forget it's love..
my ash remains 
as a keepsake
she bids me safe return..


- Krutika Tawde

#prompt #myth
#HappyBirthdayNamjoon 💜
#atleastthisplanethasNamjoon
#RMoClock
#ourseoulpoetRM
#wordygifttoyou




















P.S. 

Images used does not belong to me. Used solely for aesthetic purpose, courtesy google search.

Credit to the actual owner. No copyright infringement intended. 

Comments

Popular Posts