As Travars

Preface : The title means 'to travel' (spell in a book). Well all the places mentioned below are real/imaginary visited by me.. through books. 😉


As Travars

It started, a quiet evening stroll,
on streets of River Heights, turning
quickly, into a chase at a dockyard in Bayport!
Those days playing detective,
was a favorite sport!

Be it stumbling in the enchanted woods of Narnia
mumbling, 'Courage, dear heart!'
Or sneaking through dim corridors of Hogwarts
tapping, 'Mischief Managed'
Lessons learned!

What's with
gallivanting with the gods of Olympus,
strategizing with the dieties in Rome,
exploring the pyramids in Egypt, even digging up the ruins in Indus Valley,
and yet..
getting no tally on them all!
Gods ! you've lost me!

From taking a journey
to the center of the Earth,
after being a Martian, awhile
Getting lost in the mountains of Middle-Earth,
only to be found amongst
stones and storms of Roshar!
Too much geography, don't you think?

And here we are today
In a library, you there standing
in the doorway, listening
me tell my history
'Quite a journey!' won't you say
a 'time-traveler' is what you call me
as I make my way, the clock strikes
It's time.. As Travars!



Comments

Popular Posts