Mindset

I've always been a person, thoughtful

full of abstract emotions, possibilities 

determined to record them all

as authentically solid as possible 

relying on words, in languages

as many as three

collecting them like pokemons

each word,

categorised , labeled, ordered

then reordered, reviewed,

fully assured of the gist,

the direction of my life

and yet something always

felt amiss..


then somewhere, somehow

serendipitously, amidst it all

they found me

adding new letters, context, stories

a whole new microcosm

weaving, intermingling into mine

whole new set of fonts, styles, colors

never seen, never been

adding volume, 

depth so dense, intense

a chaos through which 

I was made to rebuild

my life in a dialect, unique

without categories, labels or order

an open free space made of only sounds 

empty of structure but enormous growth

I've always been mindful, but now

became more with an elastic mindset!

Comments

Popular Posts