A Mindful Heart

Those days were when 
I looked up to you, when
you wore your brightest red
and I wore my lightest blue..
I was miniscule compared to your
larger dimensions and yet..
yet I had this urge to protect 
the bright red you!
So I kept stuffing myself 
with water and air
ballooning to a deeper 
walls of blue
and thus grew much larger than you
but along grew the fissures in me too
all these time without intention 
I taught you to be mindful 
thus everything you saw
was a filtered view..
As I grew to seek and learn
the ways of the world
out of the blue
I happen to look at you
with what felt like ages!
Even with my best intentions
you were no more
just the bright red I knew
A prism of colors, I see
a whole new world grows 
inside you
signs of seasons flitting by
unknown to me
there also grows a version of me
the younger miniscule one
but in rich deeper shade of purple!













P.S. 

Images used does not belong to me. Used solely for aesthetic purpose, courtesy google search.

Credit to the actual owner. No copyright infringement intended. 

Comments

Popular Posts