Seeker

Preface :
This post is just because Hogwart's on my mind! 😅😀


Seeker

Quidditch, oh yes indeed
you read it right
the very popular wizarding game
shaped my life in more ways
than I ever credited it
back in my younger muggle days
I played it a lot
inside my head of course
and I would be the Seeker always
certainly not a Beater or a Keeper
after all I was pretty certain of
being an active mind
inside a passive body
So Seeker I became
inside my head, on the outside,
in the reality, now whatever that is
a spectator for most part
cheering for my team
watching them score goals
almost always on the sidelines
but from the very beginning
mine was a different ball game altogether,
never intent to be
in the midst of the action
but cleave through it
ironic, ain't it?
looking out
for that Golden Snitch, a steal
let's close the endgame, shall we?

- Krutika Tawde

Comments

Popular Posts